真实评价网

旅游实用英语300句出国必备句子

  出国旅游,即使没有一口流利的英语,了解一些常用的旅游英语口语也是很有必要的!今天小编在这里为大家分享一些旅游实用英语300句,希望这些实用口语会对大家有所帮助!
英语学习


  旅游实用英语: Room Reservations 预订房间
  1.A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night, one with a rear
  view is 115 dollars per night.
  一间双人房朝阳面的每晚140 美元,背阴面的每晚115 美元。
  2.I'd like to book a double room for Tuesday next week.
  下周二我想订一个双人房间。
  3.What's the price difference?
  两种房间的价格有什么不同?
  4.I think I'll take the one with a front view then.
  我想我还是要阳面的吧。
  5.How long will you be staying?
  您打算住多久?
  6.We'll be leaving Sunday morning.
  我们将在星期天上午离开。
  7.And we look forward to seeing you next Tuesday.
  我们盼望下周二见到您。
  8.I'd like to book a single room with bath from the afternoon of October 4 to
  the morning of October 10.
  我想订一个带洗澡间的单人房间,10 月4 日下午到10 月
  9.We do have a single room available for those dates.
  我们确实有一个单间,在这段时间可以用。
  10.What is the rate, please?
  请问房费多少?
  11.The current rate is $ 50 per night.
  现行房费是50 美元一天。
  12.What services come with that?
  这个价格包括哪些服务项目呢?
  13.That sounds not bad at all. I'll take it.
  听起来还不错。这个房间我要了。
  14.By the way, I'd like a quiet room away from the street if that is possible.
  顺便说一下,如有可能我想要一个不临街的安静房间。
  旅游实用英语:At the Entrance 在门口
  15.Welcome to our hotel.
  欢迎光临。

  16.So you have got>  您一共带了4 件行李,是不是?
  17.Let me have a check again.
  让我再看一下。
  18.The Reception Desk is straight ahead.
  接待处就在前面。
  19.After you. please.
  你先请。
  20.Excuse me, where can I buy some cigarettes?
  劳驾。我到哪儿可买到香烟?
  21.There is a shop on the ground floor.
  一楼有个商店。
  22.It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.
  在那儿可买到中国香烟和外国香烟。
  23.Can I also get some souvenirs there?
  也可以买到纪念品吗?
  24.There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.
  有个柜台出售各种各样的纪念品。
  25.Excuse me, where is the restaurant?
  劳驾,请问饭厅在哪儿?
  26.We have Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant. Which one
  do you prefer?
  我们有中餐厅和西餐厅,你愿意去哪个?
  27.I'd like to try some Chinese food today.
  今天我想尝尝中国菜。
  旅游实用英语:At the Reception Desk 在接待处1
  28.I want a double room with a bath.
  我要一间有浴室的双人房。
  29.How much a day do you charge?
  每天收费多少?
  30.It is hundred yuan a day including heating fee, but excluding service charge.
  一百元一天,包括供暖费但不包括服务费。
  31.It's quite reasonable.
  收费十分合理。
  32.How long do you intend to stay in this hotel?
  您准备住多久?
  33.Have you got through with the check-in procedure?
  是否已经办妥住宿登记手续?
  34.Can I book a single room for my friend beforehand as he will arrive in Shanghai tomorrow morning?
  我能为我的朋友预订一间单人房吗?他将于明天早上到达上海。
  35.Would you mind filling in this form and pay a hundred yuan in advance for him.
  请填好并预付一百元钱。
  36.This is a receipt for paying in advance. Please keep it.
  这是预付款收据,请收好。
  37.Have you any vacant (spare) room in the hotel?
  旅馆里有空余房间吗?
  38.Sorry, we have no vacant (spare) room for you. But I can recommend you to the Orient Hotel where you may get a spare room.
  对不起,我们已经客满了。但是我可以介绍您去东方饭店,那里有空余的房间。
  39.Good afternoon, my room number is 321. Any mail for me?
  下午好!我的房号是321。有我的信吗?
  40.Yes. You have two letters and one telegram, also a message was left by a lady before one hour.
  有的。您有两封信和一封电报,一小时前有一位小姐来电话留言给您。
  41.I'll mail a letter to U. S. A. by airmail.
  我要寄一封航空信到美国。
  42.How much do I have to pay for you?
  我要付多少钱?
  43.A letter generally mails to America----Europe----Africa by airmail. First 20 grams is 20 yuan.
  通常一封寄到美国、欧洲、非洲的航空信,20 克收费20 元。

赞 ()
分享到:更多 ()
后台-系统设置-扩展变量-手机广告位-内容页底部广告位3
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码: